Frequently Asked Questions
Ordering & Shipping
How much does shipping cost and what's the delivery time?
For orders totalling less than $150, shipping is $9 (increased February 14, 2019).
Orders totaling over $150 are always shipped for free. (Free shipping does not apply to wholesalers.)
Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail (5-7 days).
Expedited orders can be requested for an additional postage cost. Please call us to determine the cost, which is determined by how fast you need it.
Where can products be shipped to?
Currently, we only ship products within the continental United States.
What are my payment options?
In October 2017 we updated our online payment processing to Square. Square offers a fast, easy, and
secure checkout experience without forcing you to create an account. Square allows us to accept all major credit cards, like Visa and Mastercard.
You’re always welcome to call in your order and provide your credit card details over the phone at +1-650-348-0252.
How is sales tax determined?
When an order is shipped within California sales tax is 9.50% (based on San Mateo County, where we ship from). Otherwise, there is no sales tax.
Out of stock products?
Occasionally, products become very popular and we may sell out of our inventory. We then need to order more from our producer. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
Want to be notified when a product is back in stock? Please either email us via the
Contact page, or call us at +1 (650) 348 0252 and we'll be happy to contact you so you can order it again online.
How can I be a wholesaler for KB Botanicals and Dr. Janka products?
Yes (within the United States and Canada)! Let us help you grow your business. Whether your a medical professional, a trained aesthetician, or a cosmetologist, Kaye & Dr. Janka's products will elevate your product assortment and provide your customers with the high-quality they deserve.
E-mail via the Contact page, or
call our office at: +1 (650) 348 0252.
Can my order be gift wrapped?
We don't offer gift wrapping right now, but please note in your order if it is a gift and we can remove the receipt. We'll also be sure to enclose a few samples as an extra treat for your gift recipient!
Do you offer gift cards?
COMING SOON! Subscribe to our newsletter so you can be one of the first to know how to purchase one!
How do I use ampoules?
Glass ampoules offer the best way to deliver super-concentrated botanicals to customers because the airtight packaging means there are no preservatives or chemicals. It also means the product in unopened ampoules last much longer than in other types of packaging.
1) Make sure all the solution is in the body of the ampoule. Tap the head of the ampoule to make sure there are no drops remaining.
2) The neck of the ampoule is pre-scored and should snap cleanly with very little force (on the Kaye Beaumont ampoules, look for the dot on the neck). However, to be on the safe side, wrap the ampoule head with a paper towel or tissue. This will protect your hand in the unlikely event there is any broken glass or sharp edges.
3) To open, firmly hold the body of the ampoule with one hand and the head with the other. A light pressure applied correctly will cleanly snap the ampoule open.
4) While snapping the ampoule, be sure to hold it away from your face.
5) Once opened, push the included plastic pump over the opening (for Dr. Janka).
6) Squeeze the plastic tube to dispense. Always shake the ampoule before use.
Each 1 ml = 1 dose.
For example, the 3 ml. ampoule is good for 3 uses when applied to face, neck, and chest. The 5 ml. ampoule will last for 5 uses.
Dr. Janka ampoules include a protective plastic cap to use after the ampoule is first opened.
Kaye will be including a dropper bottle with each unit purchased of her Beau Vita Ampoule in order to easily store remaining doses.